INLAND ROAD FREIGHT
INLAND ROAD FREIGHT SERVICES
Road freight is always superior and more flexible than other forms of transportation, and it is an important component of the logistics chain. In order to address the needs of daily products trade, ALO Trans has been building a statewide network to maximize the inland road freight.
1. Why choose ALO Trans’ inland road freight services?
– A vast network spanning 63 cities and provinces.
– The best and most affordable pricing.
– On-time, meticulous, and timely delivery.
– Assistance with loading, unloading, and packing at any time.
– Professional staffs are always accessible to assist and respond to consumer queries.
2. Types of inland road freight services:
– Transportation from door to door in 63 cities and regions.
– Warehouse to ICDs transportation.
3. Working process:
– Receive product details and shipping address.
– Survey, quantify, and quote transportation prices for customers.
– Complete the receiving goods procedure as agreed upon address with a clear delivery record.
– The goods are delivered to the customer’s specified location.
– Acceptance and payment.
Contact ALO Trans now for a free consultation on inland road freight solutions!